Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is how government regulations impact business.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand how government regulations impact business.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How to Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how government regulations impact business and the importance of staying in compliance with state and federal statuetes. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video DeVries Law Scholarship Contest and include this link https://devriespc.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how bankruptcy laws help small businesses to DeVriesScholarship@gmail.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th of this year. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.